Dust Mite Barriers
Pillow Ticking Dust Mite Barrier
Pristine™ is a tightly woven fabric, specially finished to provide the unique barrier properties of a laminate, without the added weight, stiffness, and cost. Pristine™ filters out dust, dust mites, and allergy causing particles, yet retains air porosity - so important when used in fiber-filled like pillows, sleeping bags, stuffed toys, and insulated apparel.
Pristine™ is available for retrofitting allergy covers, pillow ticking, and mattress ticking.
Some key features of Pristine™ include:
- Extremely small fabric pore size (<10 microns) creates a barrier to lint, dust, dust mites and their "by-products". When these particles become airborne and are inhaled or contact the skin, asthma and related allergic reactions can be triggered.
- Breathable. Lightweight. No coatings to flake off or delaminate. Lint-free.
- Durable. Antimicrobial protection lasts for the life of the product.
- Soft, supple hand.
- Excellent, high moisture vapor transmission for comfort.
- Good air porosity for pillow "fluffability"
- Clean, easy to maintain. Self-deoderizing. Relieves odors.
- Inhibits growth of bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Water and oil repellent. Stain resistant.
- Colors and prints stay bright, even after extended laundering.
- Can be home laundered or dry cleaned. Safely laundered in a hospital setting.
- Barrier to blood and blood-borne bacteria contamination.
VENTEX is the exclusive sales agent for Pristine™ allergy barrier fabrics.
For more information about Pristine™, please visit their web site at www.pristinefabrics.com.
Pristine is a trademark of PFG
Call Today: 1(800) 800-3994 or
Copyrightę 2015 Ventex, Inc. All rights reserved.